Saturday, December 04, 2004

thanks to Charlie..

So just now, I came home from a turn-to-be-dreaded German course, found a package lying on my telephone counter. The name of the receiver is not one of my roomates' and definitely not mine, but a friend's. It was opened, I looked inside and.. IT'S MY BOOK!!!

Charlie.. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to have this book (maybe it's the most appropriate sentence, don't you think?). I know it's free for you, but maybe worth millions for me.. I'm a read it for sure!! Thanks again..

das Buch

Umm.. BTW, congratz for the Presidency.. It's totally your year deh!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I bet you already know that I might want to borrow the book.

Bie said...

And Mike, I bet you know that I might not want to lend the book. Hahahah.. Nur ein Scherz..

Mike said...

how cruel of you?
well, i hope u are just joking. Hehehehe.