Monday, December 20, 2004

another song

We take the pressure,
and we throw away conventionality,
belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believin' now that we can be who we are! -(note: so bieourself)
grease is the word

This is another one. Composed by Barry Gibb (one of the Bee Gees) for Grease the Movie. However, this song is sooo grease that's why they put it together on the new production in the West End. So youthful and exuberant and just 123. The piano could only work for me if I sing it in a jazzy, blues kind of way. Which is not grease at all. I think it was originally sung by Frankie Valli, but I like the version by Clay Aiken better, and the original cast of the new production best. So greased!

Whoops! Get me out of the fifties!

No comments: