Sunday, November 28, 2004

spotted!

Hmm.. four different characters appeared in my one night stand that kept me up all night last night.

arisan!

Andien: A very interestingly written and built character. My favorite character. Even the conclusion lied solely around her. Too bad, isn't played as good.
Meimei: The actress did a good job. Simply put, the best played character.
Nino: Second best played. Not much to say, because performed just so-so. But better than others.
Sakti: Very unstable performance. Very unstable characterized. Maybe because the character is unstable. - Hope don't get confused here. I think the actor got confused by shooting non-chronologically(?).

Well, some of the scenes that exposed awkwardness and comedy cracked me up. So it can't be all bad, can it?

No comments: