Tuesday, November 02, 2004

phew..

A new month, new things to face.. Love it!

Anyway, yesterday I finally hit the gym after some inabilities. And as I thought, lost 5 pounds. Hmm.. Must work hard to gain them back, then. The gym was so very extremely fuckin crowded! Gosh! I hate it. There are soooo many people there, and still new students are registering for membership. What will the gym turn into? Markplatz? Well, we'll just see.

Today, plan to go to Planten und Blomen. Hopefully will get some great pictures and I can show you later on then. I know it may not be the best time of the year to visit Planten und Blomen. But seriously, if I wait for another week, it'll be even worse.

And later on tonight, another orchestra rehearsal. Let's see how it'll go on.

Good Tuesday!

No comments: