Saturday, November 13, 2004

-place an appropriate title here-

Wow.. I almost believe that everything that happens to you is so meant to be. There are no coincidences. What happens to you, are no more than consequences of your choices, and you should take something from it. You should.

So tonight, I was invited to one of the high-authority of the General Consulate. For dinner. But I insisted to go home at midnight. On the bus, a super-loaded dude sat right back at me and kept laughing. And smoking. The bus driver even had to throw him out.

Then I took the third last S-Bahn, and wondering why there were soooo many people in there. I just realized that it was Friday night, and the passengers might come back from Hamburger Dom, and my prediction was supported with the fact that they were mostly youngsters.

But then it happened..

On the way on Hammerbrook to Veddel, one guy at the back of the train said something to other guy. And honestly, I thought he was just saying something, because honest to goodness, I still couldn't differentiate when a german said something or was angry about something. But the truth is, he was angry about something. And not long after, he was hit!! Wohoooo a fight!! Not farther than 2 meters in front of me. Ooo.. and there was blood. On both sides.

go hit him!Hahahaha.. I was like, very cool, finally I would see a fight in this country. Yeah, A hit B, and then B's friends shoved A down. A's friends started to shove back, and all the chaos started. And I really really really enjoyed it. It happened along the ride to Veddel, and people were trying to separate them, and they were back on, and all of the people were standing on their seats. Some of them were standing to walk outta the fighting scene, though..

The train had to be stopped in Veddel to wait for the police to come, and one guy basically said, "Let's just say we don't know them. They left, and we don't know where they're heading." Well, that's simply the truth for me.. Because after the train stopped, A said something to continue the fight somewhere else. And the other group bought it.

The stars of the show beside the two guys:
  • four german girls with panic on their faces. And one of them I think said, 'What is wrong with that guy?'. She dated with one of the fighting guys.
  • a short plump guy who deliberately kept them apart and yelling, stupid people (referring to the fighting guys), sit down and stay there on your ass. On your ass part is my improvisation.
  • A couple who were calming each other. But mostly the man who's comforting the woman actually.
  • A red-fleece-jacketed teenager who constantly grabbed my shoulder to jump up and check out what's goin on next
  • Two men (were they on a date?) who checked out the train as soon as it hit Veddel with smirks on their faces.
The thing is that this so-called fight held the train for some 10 minutes in Veddel. Luckily and too bad it did not happen on Wilhelmsburg-Harburg route. Lucky because I wouldn't have seen the rest of the episode until the police got there, but too bad because the latter route is the longest route between two stations, and the fight would have been longer.

Now, when and where am I going to witness a catfight? Oops, be careful with what you wish for..

No comments: