Tuesday, November 23, 2004

hibernation mode

the calendar on my deskArghhh.. Why am I becoming sooo friggin lazy these days? Is it due to last week that I don't have many things to do? Hmm.. please please please so that the laziness doesn't drag on..

Is it because of the upcoming winter where everything starts to hibernate? Nah, I don't think so.. I don't need any hibernation. Look at this writing.. Look at the so-called edited picture. It describes my laziness very damn well. -Sigh-

Luckily, I know the remedy for this kind of symptoms of mine. And it's GOING TO THE MOVIES!! Woohhooo.. So, after some thinking, I think I'm gonna watch the Forgotten. This is as a payback since I failed to catch The Village when they were on. So, be prepare, Palast-UFA-Grindel (this is how it's being written in kino.de) here I come (again)!

No comments: