Sunday, August 29, 2004

a week full of love (pt. 2)

Wednesday

This is my first choir rehearsal in Mark's choir. And.. It was SUPERB!! Nothing beyond words of comparison can describe this rehearsal (what kind of sentence was that? :p) Anyway, there were like maybe 16 of us, and we were like a long time-singers. I kept myself in Bass2 line with Charlie and a man I think his name was Jonas. Not the photo studio. There were 2 other basses who sings bass1, a guy and a guy (of course..), 3 men in the tenors, 3 altos and 6 sopranos. Good..

The songs.. One is easy. One other is difficult. Gosh.. And it was in block note! (What do you expect dude..) Got soo much trouble with reading it. But I manage to do that anyhow. Heheheh.. Went home with the best mood ever. There are some weak links in the choir. But stunned with the Altos' singing voices, and one of the Bass1 too.. Gosh..

Thursday

Not much to do today. Oh, it's a special day for a farewell party for Mr. Edy (Eddy? Edi?). He will depart go back to the home country. Right after our orchestra rehearsal, we held this party and well, gonna miss him though.

Friday

I went to Braunschweig for yet another performance. Hmm.. It was a chaos at the departure, and chaos where the event took place, and I was not completely overjoy with it. Hmm.. However, the performance was GREAT. That took me by surprise.

The crowd enjoyed it so much.. We have to play twice due to insufficient room of the theater. Imagine that! :D And the puppet player played one of his best that night. So veerry late arriving at home. With a little bit of unhappiness and total tiredness. It still one of the most experienced night, though..

Saturday

Now, this is what I called Saturday!! I got invited to go to the Evans' home. It was such a long trip, but so worth it. It was a barbeque party, and guess what.. ALL THE FOOD THERE TASTED SO GOOD!! The salad was really fresh and good, the BBQ'd meat, ribs, satay, were amazing. And the people there were like nicest people on earth, having fun, and all. Honestly, nothing beat this event. Hehehe..

Mrs. Evans repeatedly invites me to their home also, but I still have to be pretty sure whether it was just a chit-chat or a real invitation. But I bet it was real.

This is a really great week. Had totally different activities, but a lot of partying. Huehehe.. Will remember this for the rest of my life.

No comments: