Sunday, August 15, 2004

Villain vs Villain vs Villain

Saturday early evening.. It's a bit late to talk about the evictee Jase of Big Brother (BB) US 5 got booted of the house. However, since I have been waiting for the event for like thousands of years ago, I think two days away is acceptable to able to talk about this.

As a reminder.. Jase is one of the hunks in the BB house this season. Along with Scott, and Drew. Other men are Michael the Cowboy, Mike the thinker, Marvin the smooth talker, and Will the gay guy. Well, I like calling Will the smart. He is really smart, but this blog now is not about him. Sorry Will, not yet. Things that made me can't wait of Jase's eviction (as far as I can remember) are:
  • He disagree on 'discussing' stuff with Mike, when Jase said that Mike had an alliance goin on. He acted like a coward, saying it's not an alliance, and some minutes later, he indeed said that it was an alliance. Duh? And he said, I'm walkin' away, now.. etc. - might not be very precious here because it was looooong time ago.
  • He's one of the people that made Will cry. Will's my boy.. He's so funny, he's charming, and he is damn right about being smooth with people. And Will had this southern accent that.. wooopz.. It's not about Will. Anyway, Will cried and he said that he cried maybe because the fact that he hated them (I suspect it was Jase and Scott) so much.

After the Will cried incident, I can't remember of seeing an episode of BB5 without growing hatred on Jase. Hey, it may be rude, but he asked me to do so.. He is very cocky and sure that he will be able to control the house, without realizing that planting hatred may not be the best idea.

Oh, and one thing. He's not too blessed in the grey cells department. If you understand what I mean..

Now about the title..

I literally rolling-on-the-floor-with-my-hands-on-my-stomach-and-sometimes-clapping laugh when Burton was voted off the Pearl Islands. Ow, he was a contestant in Survivor 7 - Pearl Islands.. I don't know what I don't like him. Maybe it's because he's a hunk, and behave like one. I don't like hunks, and for that, I don't like Shawn either, but he kept checking out his own belly and compare it to Burton. And it was caught on camera. Tee hee hee.. I felt bad for Shawn for that.

Again, anyway, when Burton was playing survivor, he was scheming and throwing Jon for any blames that might arise. He used Jon to convince Darrah and Tijuana to vote the opposing alliance with them, and then, convince that opposing alliance to vote Tijuana with them. Even I can't believe how smooth he was doin' it. One scene that I don't like is when Tijuana was voted off and Burton was clapping his chest. Tsk tsk tsk..

So, I was late watching the Pearl Islands, but I can't control myself when Burton was voted off.

That was not the case in BB 5. I know that I was waiting for this episode. But when it was on.. I didn't even laugh, I was numb.. But I was so proud that one of my most favorite HG in the house, i.e. Nakomis's plan actually worked out. Woof.. How in the world that they can hear me. Nakomis, Hats off to you, girl..

So what is the third villain? It is Rob M of Survivor All-Stars. Hrgh, I can't even talk furthermore on this. Well, one thing for sure, he is the one, that made me not want to watch the upcoming Survivor-s. Hehehe.. So I keep in in my thoughts, and wish you all the best night possible.

"It's just a game" - contestants of many reality TV shows

No comments: