Friday, August 13, 2004

the second time around

Hmm.. Second time around.. So, figuring out what to write..

Just finishing Shopaholic Ties the Knot, another great book by Sophie Kinsella. Teared up a bit. Okay, a lot.. Well, it's just not fair, dude. Everything can turn out fine for Becky. Hmm.. Wonder who will play Becky in a movie.

Anyway, today I will hit the gym. I WILL HIT THE GYM.. After endless hesitation of days. And keep piling excuses on top of excuses. But what to workout? Hmm.. Must check notes then. Not eating right for like two weeks.. But thank God, the weight doesn't come off.. That's right people, I'm not trying losing some weight, I plan to add lotsa. It is only the oddities where people are never quite satisfied with everything that they have. Pot - Black. Tee hee hee..

Last night, again the rehearsal I attended to. Hmm.. It's cool as usual, however, felt that someone pushed themselves too hard. Hmm.. They could be just them, and stayed cool with me. Well, it bothered me a lot, eventhough this person is very sweet. Maybe it's just the fact that they bugged be while I was reading. Tee hee hee..

So okay, excellent news.. It's better than good news.. Tomorrow, Fahrenheit 9/11 will hit the theatres.. Wooohooo.. I'll be there. At the first show.. Front rows.. Wonder though should there be standing o's. Hmm..

Kay, nothing to report today except for can't wait to see Jase to be booted out from Big Brother house tonight.. Hmm..

Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

novi said...

quote quote :
"That's right people, I'm not trying losing some weight, I plan to add lotsa.."

Apaan tuuuu... mo ngajak perank ya?

ngiri mode ON