Friday, July 07, 2006

obsession, n. see Dreamgirls

Current books read: High Fidelity by Nick Hornby. Eventhough I'm not a music kinda person, love it, love it, LOVE IT!! - dvd watched: The Awful Truth, Hable con Ella

It's gotta be obsession, right. I am obsessed, right? I mean how else can you explain this behaviour.

My firefox opens three sites everytime I load it. Bloglines, gmail, and Wikipedia, english edition. And while waiting them open I keep pressing control+T, that's keyboard shortcut to open a new tab, and then type youtube.com and hit enter. After a while I type dream, hit down arrow, hit tab, and then hit spacebar, making sure that I wouldn't miss any Dreamgirls' latest trailer. If any.

What's that? Yeah I can hear you clearly. Obsessed, right? Problem is, it's still around 6 and a half months to go. Mensch.

Anyway, on the other side of the world, Wimbledon almost has its Traumfinale for the ladies' singles. I still hope that top 2 seeded players in Gentlemen's singles will reach the final. It will be very interesting to see the match.

On another side of the world, I still don't know if I'm gonna watch both last two World Cup matches. OK, if there is nothing to do, I'll watch. :)

Anyway, do you know what is better than gathering with some tens of thousands football fan and watching the game? It is scouring the city trying not to watch the game. We (almost) did it! And it's (almost) possible. And it's also (almost) so much fun. And of course I (almost) want to do it again.

Oh, by the way, the book that I am currently reading is awesome. AWESOME. I think it is more or less like Almost Famous the movie, but much better.

Sigh.. Have a nice weekend. I will. Tomorrow there's a birthday celebration, Saturday and Sunday there will be finals here and there.

No comments: