Wednesday, July 12, 2006

morning post

Yesterday was hell. Well, at least I was having about an hour and a half superbly great time with drinking coffee .. umm .. caramel chocolate with a British guy. But apart from that, was hell. Horrible.

I learned my lesson, though. Sometimes, it is a good idea to spend the whole night wide awake. But perhaps it's not a good idea to spend it by digesting one full season of Sex and the City, because in the morning you will get Carrie-d away. What a sad pun.

It's also not a good idea to not spending the next day in a kinda hazy state because you're so sleepy, and then not eating for the whole day. During the day, I only had: a bite (bite!) of apple pie. Some glass of water. Of course, I can't live without water. A long-glass of hot Chocolate Caramel. A cracker. A bit of chocolate bread.

It left me with a spinning head at around 8 pm. So I arrived home two hours later by screaming, "You know that I didn't sleep last night, right? And guess what? I didn't eat at all during the day."

So there was I 20% awaken, 120% hungry, 90% tired, 22 pm in the night.

I think I wanted to get sick yesterday. It's subconsciously in my head when I need attention. I knoooww it's the most uncool thing to do. And I won't do it again. EVER! Now I know what's going on with the survivors.

Anyway, guys and girls, kick some ass in China!

No comments: