Tuesday, February 14, 2006

a post to end dreadful weekend and monday

Current books read: Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella; Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - music in ear: The Very Best of the Bee Gees - watched dvd: Will & Grace season 3 - wanted look: a pair or two Madras pants. Bottom line, that whole Santino's look by Kara!

Hrgh! I spent like one hour to write an entry and edit some pictures of our performance that ought to be put here only to find out, that blogger pic uploader was strangely not working. Duh?!

In a happier note, thank God I have like daily distractions to keep me positive facing up the dreadful four days. Dreadful? It was all lashed out on the not-yet published entry below.

On Friday night I finally got my Project Runway 2 episode. On Saturday night I chatted with and got a card from Aaron. On Sunday I got an again smile-inducing message from Peter (and I don't know where to link you, mate). Today I got tons of emails from friends here and there, and to end the day, I still have to watch Will & Grace due tomorrow.

Watching the last episode of season three brings us to my Indonesia-watch. Here goes.

A twelve-thirteen-year old boy entered Grace Adler Designs office and asked if Karen Walker was there. Karen Walker asked him suspiciously whether one of her step daughter sat on him or her driver hit him. The kid said no to both questions. And then Karen asked again, "Are you an employee at one of her husband's textile factories in Jakarta?".


Hehehee.. One of those is only 10 minutes from home, by the way. I wonder if it still runs. Luckily, it wasn't one of those coloring, bleaching, polluting-the-environment factories, but the one dealing only with construction.

It never fails to paste a smile on my face to find out that my country picked up by some creative minds who wrote some stories like Jumanji, The West Wing, Tintin, and now turned out also, Will & Grace. I know there are still some more out there, and I'll keep my ears and eyes open.

Ow, come on. Everybody in a New York theatre cheered when they were shown trailer from My Best Friend's Wedding featuring an actress saying, "She's from New York.." So it's fair enough for me to also cheer, right?

Good night everyone. End scene.

No comments: