Sunday, April 08, 2007

early stupid sunday morning

I have had two consecutively bad nights this week. On Thursday and Friday night, I can't sleep earlier than midnight.

On Thursday, the fact that Speedy is a lot faster at night contributed to the fact that I was sleeping at around 1 am. To be awaken again at around 5:30 am, that is.

On Friday, since I slept inadequately on Thursday, I took a nap. And it went longer than I was expecting. So I slept (again) later than midnight.

Today, I needed to be in some place at 8 sharp. I have scheduled to be awaken at 5 am, and I need at least 8 hours of sleeping, so I need to go to bed at 9 pm. Yeah, it was Saturday night, and I'm closing things up at 9 pm sharp. What a dork. It wasn't working, though. But I managed to sleep at 10.

So what am I doing in front of my laptop at 04:11 am Sunday?

I blame the annoyingly blaring sounds from a nearby mosque. OK, I get it, they only have the best intentions in mind. But can't they realize that people have alarm clock at home? I pity the guy actually. I mean he didn't realize that he annoys people by turning the volume up to the almost-unacceptable limit. And I can't recall ever that annoying people will do you good.

Once I read somewhere, "You have good intentions. But people are not judged by their intentions. Only their actions." How about that Mosqueman?

To put myself back to sleep, I took two tests at Tickle.com (yeah, it's been a while).

And, no, I'm not bummed that I wasn't Peter Petrelli. He's too unstable to be me. Hehehe..

Talking about stable .. err, Isaac? :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: