Wednesday, March 02, 2005

winter.com

[Thanks to PSM-ITB for allowing me borrow the pun]

Well, the real winter is finally here. It's three months late, I know. I believe I will spend the whole week going to work and home through the snow. This morning, I have to walk through a quite heavy snow showers. Ugh.

weather forecast Bremerhaven

This weekend, apart from the fact that I have to work on this seminar, I also want to have the ability to play with the snow in the park. It's not good, you know, when you're lingering all day at home just to find out the next day the headline of newspaper read like: Der fröhlichsten Winter Hamburgs. Gasp! And I was in all day. That's what happened last weekend. Hohohoho..

weather forecast Hamburg

But rather have that kind of snowy everything.. I miss 20 something degree as temperature of the atmosphere out there. Like in Jakarta. I guess you can't win 'em all, can you?

weather forecast Jakarta

[images taken from weather.yahoo.com on relevant cities]

No comments: