Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Design is Kinky

So, since today I can not work, err, I am able not to work, err, how to say it in English?? (gue bisa gak ngerjain apa-apa)

Anyway, due to some circumstances, I am not doing any work today. Well, not not doing any, but doing only some minor work in my major work. In the midst of my check to the situation in bloggies, I dropped by to design is kinky, a forum of graphic designer based in Australia. Here's the snapshot

snapshot from design is kinky

Nothing really special, I think, but I noticed the banner of this website, have you any idea what it is? Hehehee..

I think for most people in the world, it resemblances to nothing [maybe people will think that it is some kind of inkblot]. But as soon as I recognized it, and realized that I miss it more or less. Ah, well..

[hint: it might have been treated with flip horizontally and adding some distortion filter(s)]

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well, it's definitely our country in reverse order.