Monday, October 10, 2005

If you are Edie Britt, do you have your Susan Mayer? Do you know what am I talking about? Do you have someone in your life that you really want to like? But however hard you tried, they keep doing, saying, making things that bug you, or even sometimes offend you.

I think I have my Susan Mayer if I'm Edie Britt. I mean, I know that I am not a mean guy. I know I'm snappish and short-tempered like my dad, but basically I don't like not liking someone. But there is this one particular person that whatever I did, however nice I behave towards them, they just keep getting on your nerves..

Gosh.. Maybe I should count to ten twice take a deep breath twice and think of happy thoughts twice and do it all at the same time to get over them. But in the mean time, maybe I should just not talk to them. Heheheehh..

Have a great new week.

No comments: