Wednesday, June 08, 2005

it's THE ROUTINE!!!

I read something in one of my friends' testimonials in Friendster today that made me leap back in time. He wrote something like up2-down2-left-right-left-right-select-start. And I was like thinking why is this routine is so familiar.. And after some seconds of thinking, I did remember that. And it is so familiar because..

..IT'S THE ROUTINE!!!

It was mistakenly written, though.. And I know it more in its Indonesian. So it should be like this:

atas-atas-bawah-bawah-kiri-kanan-kiri-kanan-B-A-select-start

Now, that is THE ROUTINE.

Errr.. for those of you who really have no clue of what I'm talking about, try to google Delta Force or Contra and Nintendo. Because I couldn't find any internet resource. There is always a first time, aint it mate?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well, certainly remembered. It's Contra Strike isn't it?