Sunday, October 08, 2006

nostalgicismity

Must. Build. Time machine.


PS: Please visit Foxtrot website to check previous editions and so on. Or subscribe to Foxtrot through gocomics.com.

PPS: Yes. Alright. My card is read. I didn't exactly fly fighter kites during its season so often like other "boys". But reading this strips brought so many memories about playing flying fighter kites with other "boys" anyway. And chasing losing fighter kites. Now that, I did that.

What brings the memories is the fact that my house, which has the tallest water tower in my dwelling ... umm ... residence, was often being used as a basecamp to fly fighter kites by the "boys". What did I do when they were flying them? I have no idea anymore, now. Perhaps cheerleading. Defensifely I say, in a boyish kinda way.

No comments: